Dribble onto one of our 50 soccer fields across town to see why the Lubbock soccer scene is climbing to new heights. With a plethora of fields available for play at the newly renovated Berl Huffman Athletic Complex as well as the John Walker Soccer Field at Texas Tech University, Lubbock knows how to help your team enjoy their time here. Because our city complex offers many regulation fields for teams of all ages and experience levels, Lubbock Sports is equipped with the proper gear to welcome any size of tournament.
Click here to download more information on soccer venues available for your next event.
The entire complex spreads over 151 acres and includes more than 50 soccer fields, including state-of-the-art champion fields that boast up to nine games simultaneously. Other games can be played on the park’s additional fields, creating the ability to host even the largest events. Additionally, fields are flexible enough to accommodate small-sided games as well.
“This is going to be the premier soccer field in the state,” says Harrison. “We now have the capability of putting on big-time tournaments and giving them full service. This is going to be a top-five destination for youth soccer.
- Three entrance and exit roads off Loop 289
- Food truck areas
- Irrigation system utilizing recycled water
- Multiple restroom facilities
- Accessible parking for all fields
- 50+ fields
- Available to all age groups, including adults
- Located in north Lubbock
- 11 minutes from Lubbock’s Preston Smith International Airport
CHAMPIONSHIP COMPLEX FEATURES
- 350,000+ sq. ft. of synthetic turf
- Ability to play up to eight games simultaneously
- Covered bleachers and pavilions
- LED lighting